Thursday 1 May 2014

Mother's Day NZ Date Wishes Greetings Quotes Poems

Posted by Unknown


 Happy mothers day Date N



Mothers Day Dates for 2014 in New Zealand is Sunday 11 May, 2014


Abraham Lincoln Quote
All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
Abraham Lincoln


Mother, Angel, Owe Robert Browning Quote
Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
Robert Browning
Love, Begins, Motherhood
I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
Abraham Lincoln

Life, Mother, Remember
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
Theodore Hesburgh

 Happy mothers day Cards Images

 If nature had arranged that husbands and wives should have children alternatively, there would never be more than three in a family. Lawrence Housman

Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children. 
Sam Levenson

Setting a good example for your children takes all the fun out of middle age.  William Feather, The Business of Life, 1949
 mothers day Quotes Images


And remember that behind every successful woman......is a basket of dirty laundry. 
 Unknown

Happy Mothers Day best Messages:


Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

Best love message i've ever heard.."I BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT"...Because I'VE BEEN LOVING MY MOTHER SINCE I OPENED MY EYES....

happy mothers day Wishes Images

Mum,
You may be treated like the maid,

you may be treated like the gardener,

you may be treated like the daycare,

you may be treated like the chauffer,

you may be treated like many things.

But one thing is for sure,

You will always be loved.

For a fathers work may be from sun up till sundown,

but a mothers work is never down.

And all that I have, am, and hope to be, I owe to you,

So this is for all the times I forgot to say THANK YOU!!

happy mothers day Wishes Images

Tags:
mothers day jokes
mothers day date
what date is mothers day
happy mothers day poems
mothers day qoutes
mothers day ireland
happy mothers day poem
mothers day sayings
mothers day quote
mothers day quotes from son
mothers day uk
whens mothers day
mothers day poems from daughter

0 comments :

Post a Comment