Monday 5 May 2014

15 Awesome Mothers Day Quotes from Son, Daughter, Children & Grand Children 2014

Posted by Unknown


Awesome Mothers Day Quotes from Son, Daughter, Children & Grand Children 2014
Mothers can look through a child's eyes and see tomorrow.

Mothers deserve the credit for raising value based leaders who accept responsibility; who possess physical, mental, and spiritual strength; who possess courage and confidence; and look with optimism to the future.

Great mothers help their children to recognize that they can achieve the impossible

Great mothers bring the arms of comfort to an insecure child in a world of uncertainty.

All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.

Abraham Lincoln

Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.

Robert Browning

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.

Abraham Lincoln

Mothers Day Quotes from Daughter

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.

Theodore Hesburgh

God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.

Rudyard Kipling

Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
Stevie Wonder


M-O-T-H-E-R

"M" is for the million things she gave me,

"O" means only that she's growing old,

"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,

"H" is for her heart of purest gold;

"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,

"R" means right, and right she'll always be,

Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"

A word that means the world to me.

Howard Johnson

If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much.
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

Mothers Day Quotes from Son

Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he'll end up hating you.

Jill Bennett

A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
Dorothy Canfield Fisher

At work, you think of the children you have left at home.
At home, you think of the work you've left unfinished. Such a struggle is unleashed within yourself. Your heart is rent.
Golda Meir

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
Unknown

As is the mother, so is her daughter.
Ezekiel 16:4

Tags:
Mothers Day Quotes from Son, 
Mothers Day Quotes from Daughter,  
Mothers Day Quotes from Grand Children
Quotes for Mothers day
Quotes for Mothers day from son
Quotes for Mothers day from daughter
Quotes for Mothers day for my mom
Quotes for Mothers day to share on whatsapp, mobile, facebook

1 comment :