Monday 28 April 2014

Amazing Mothers Day Poems with Images Pictures for Facebook Whatsapp

Posted by Unknown

Mothers day poems for you to wish your mom in a special fantastic way. We love our moms and on this special day we ll give our honor and love towards her motherhood through best wishes and poems. 

Best Mothers Day Poem

That Wonderful Mother of Mine

The moon never beams without bringing me dreams
Of that wonderful mother of mine.
The birds never sing but a message they bring
Of that wonderful mother of mine.
Just to bring back the time, that was so sweet to me,
Just to bring back the days, when I sat on her knee.

I pray every night to our Father above,
For that wonderful mother of mine.
I ask Him to keep her as long as He can
That -- wonderful mother of mine.
There are treasures on earth, that made life seem worthwhile,
But there's none can compare to my mother's smile.

You are a wonderful mother, dear old Mother of mine.
You'll hold a spot down deep in my heart,
'Till the stars no longer shine.
Your soul shall live on forever,
On through the fields of time.
For there'll never be another to me,
Each melodious measure,
Oft the teardrops flowing,
Oft they flow from my memory's treasure.


Wonderful Mothers Day Poems


WONDERFUL MOTHER

God made a wonderful mother,
A mother who never grows old;
He made her smile of the sunshine,
And He moulded her heart of pure gold;
In her eyes He placed bright shining stars,
In her cheeks fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother,
And He gave that dear mother to me.

*Author - Pat O'Rei lly*


Mothers day poem for your Best Mom


I MISS YOU, MOM

I used to think that people didn't need
their moms so much after they grew up.
But I've realized that's not true.
So often, when I'm making a decision,
I wish you were here
so I could ask your advice.

And so many times,
when something happens
that I know you would enjoy,
I wish you were here
to share it with me.

Now that I'm older
I've realized how special our relationship is.
And while I'm thankful for this bond,
somehow it makes me miss you more..
Mom, I love you so very much.

*Author - Renee Duvall*

Tags:
Mothers day poems for my mom,
wish my mom in a special way on mothers day
Mothers day wishes through poems
poem on mother
poems about mothers
poems for mothers
happy poems
mother poems
mother poem
mother day poems
mother\s day poems
poems on mother
happy mothers day poems
poem for mother
poems about mother
poem mother
poem of mother
poem about mother
poems for a mother
mother\s day poem
poems for mothers day
poems for mother\s day
mother day poem



0 comments :

Post a Comment