Monday 28 April 2014

Best Happy Mother’s Day SMS Messages 2014- Phone, Whatsapp

Posted by Unknown
beautiful Mothers day Messages 2014 for whatsapp

Best Happy Mother’s Day SMS 2014

The heart of a home is a mother
Whose love is warm and true,
And home has always been "sweet home"
With a wonderful mother like you!
Happy Mother's Day Mom
  
If I have never said thank you for bringing me into the world I'd like to do that now.
Happy Mothers day


Just one little wish for you, Mom,
But it's loving and happy and true-
It's a wish that the nicest and best things
Will always keep coming to you!


Mother is an abbreviation of

"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold,
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be.


Wonderful Mothers day Messages 2014 for whatsapp

Best Happy Mother’s Day Messages 2014

Thank your mom on the mothers day

If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be Mother's Day every day. Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life... and today it is you! You're the best! Thanks for all you do.

  
Sending this, Mom, especially to say
Wishing you a happy
And wonderful day...
And to tell you this day will always be one
For remembering the many
Sweet things you have done!

For the best mom
who always had a smile for me
I know we may be far apart right now
So here's a great big hug and kiss
Happy Mother's Day

Here's wishing you a Mother's Day
That's filled with every pleasure,
And a future that's as happy
As the memories you treasure!

Mothers day Messages

Mothers Day Text Messages for Whatsapp


If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be Mother's Day every day. Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life... and today it is you! You're the best! Thanks for all you do.

Mother's Day...
a time for warm thoughts
and fond memories,
for expressing
the feelings and words
that often go unspoken,
for letting
those special people
in our lives know
that they are loved
and appreciated -
always.

Mother Full form


M - For the MILLION things she gave me,
O - For shes growing OLD,
T - For the TEARS she shed to save me,
H - For her HEART of purest gold,
E - For her EYES, with love-light shining,
R - For she is always RIGHT and always be.

Somehow we always say the least
to those we love the best
And hope our thoughts
are understood.
Although they're unexpressed -
That's why it means
so very much,
when days like this are here
To say how very much
you're loved
each day throughout the year.

Happy Mother's Day

Mothers day Wishes


You wash my prints from walls and doors,
For I am not careful where I play.
But here is a print you'll want to keep.
It's made for you this Mother's Day.

Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother's Day.


Mom, you know you're more than welcome
to come over to my place for dinner,
but there's one little problem...
...all the food I have needs to be cooked.

Happy Mother's Day
Tags:
Wonderful Mothers day Messages 2014 for whatsapp
Best Mothers day Messages 2014 for whatsapp
 Mothers day SMS 2014 for whatsapp
good Mothers day text Messages 2014 for whatsapp
awesome Mothers day Messages 2014 for mobile
Mothers day Messages 2014 for face book
Images for mothers day
Mothers day wishes on mobile phone

2 comments :